"The Dark Nexus"

Group
    NON RINNOVATO

Status
    ;) happy new year Dear , the place in the picture are very beautiful !! :D

2. opascoot

User deleted

Hello again,
    still enjoying my Nexus here in Beautiful New England, much rain this summer, here we had 70% more than usual so far, another 2 months more rain expected, BUT, still a few very nice days to ride and enjoy.
    Now in Autumn still we had 25C last Sunday.. here's Nexus after crossing flooded creek, only 5 inches deep no worries.
    Ciao
    :)

3. laudo72

User deleted

Ciao e ancora complimenti :D :D

4. opascoot

User deleted

Hello again, here we have winter starting, night temperature is now about Zero to 4C and soon we have heavy frost and maybe snow. But, clear blue sky and beautiful days - pity I work 5 days!!

I had a major Tragedy last weekend, my poor Nexus. The bottom Radiator hose came off at the thermostat causing coolant loss and overheating warning!! I was just near home so lucky me.
    The engine sounds OK, but the engine light is also on and off intermittently.
    I need to bring the Nexus to the dealer for diagnosis check and repair the water problem, hope it's only a faulty thermostat.
    I also just renewed my rear tyre (Michellin) and checked/cleaned the belt area.

Hopefully Nexus will be back riding soon, but I have two Italian Babies to play with, lucky me... ;)

Back soon, Caio!!!

:D :D

"The Dark Nexus"

Group
    NON RINNOVATO

Status
    Ciaooo Spero sia solo la valvola allora ;)

6. opascoot

User deleted

Sadly my Nexus is 300km away in repair...

(taken side plates off to assist in tie-down)

On my birthday weekend the Nexus tied up in the Ute, still a fun drive to my friend's place in Coffs Harbour,

quite a nice place to spend a weekend:
    (google pic)

So I hope soon to have my Nexus back with me, my good friend will ride it for a while after repairs to ensure
    it's working OK.

Ciao for now, back soon!!

:D :D

"The Dark Nexus"

Group
    NON RINNOVATO

Status
    Hi , send Picture if you can :D

8. opascoot

User deleted

Nexus still in workshop, i told them no hurry, but my friend will be riding it after to test and play...no results from engine scan, but water pump seal and thermostat has failed, they are going to tell what faults when they find them...
    Walter, what picture would you like?? from the place I went to?? Beach, sunshine, rainforest and many mountain roads!! only 2 hours away from home... :)

9. eugenesis

User deleted

Beach, sunshine, rainforest and mountain roads!! .. send all !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. opascoot

User deleted

Nexus still in workshop, but I'm not in a hurry, here it is now minus 5 to 8 at night, but sunny days about 18C...
    here's my other baby in the mountains and the beach visiting where my Nexus is now..

Miss my Nexus, not having it is sad :( ...hope to be back on it soon

:)

11. opascoot

User deleted

04012009001-1
    Hello my Nexus friends,I have finally returned my repaired nexus home, enjoying a very cool summer here downunder, average daily temps about 23c! Normally close to 30.I missed my Nexus, already have done over 400 fun km riding! :)

12. laudo72

User deleted

CITAZIONE (opascoot @ 17/12/2011, 20:15) 
    (IMG:https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h193/r11...012009001-1.jpg)
    Hello my Nexus friends,I have finally returned my repaired nexus home, enjoying a very cool summer here downunder, average daily temps about 23c! Normally close to 30.I missed my Nexus, already have done over 400 fun km riding! :)

:D :D :D :D clapping clapping

13. eugenesis

User deleted

Beautiful !!! :D :D :D :D

14. opascoot

User deleted

photobucket-6900-1324149742128
    This last weekend...
    My baby at a local cafe,gingers creek on the most fun road in Australia, it has over 350 bends so its fun fun fun on the Nexus!

BMW F 700 GS OSTRA GREY
    Tessera Socio n. #0062

Group
    SOCIO SÓLA

Status
    Grande Opa! ;)

56 replies since 25/1/2010, 20:36   1365 views