Rebel Custom

Body-kit for NEXUS

« Older   Newer »

1. larapetruccioli

User deleted

Hey, Reactive! Again: you did a great job, dude!!! It's awesome!!!
    Do you think it would be possible for you to build another case like this and sell it to me...? How much do you think it would cost?

2. Reactive

User deleted

Hi guys, there are more fresh shots of the Nexus. I`ll answer for yours questions later, ok?

imageimageimage

image image image image imageimage image image imageimage image image image

imageimage image

3. Peo06

User deleted

Bello!!! Ma io non lo farei mai così....

4. Freccia D'argento

User deleted

Devo ancora capire adesso che scopo ha questa cosa :huh:

5. camionaro

User deleted

Metti che a lui piaceva così ..... ;)

6. Freccia D'argento

User deleted

Ma che utilità ha ? :huh:

Nessuna secondo me

7. camionaro

User deleted

La "goduria" di avere un mezzo completamente diverso da tutti gli altri simili che sono in circolazione,dove la metti? ;)

8. Freccia D'argento

User deleted

Ripeto...che utilità ha ? Se perdi anche quel poco di spazio davanti alla sella,dove puoi alloggiare uno zaino in caso di turismo ?...provato personalmente
    A me sembra solo una tamarrata senza senso...

9. Reactive

User deleted

The purpose of creation - to make a city motorcycle with an automatic gear-box. Small and brisk. That after day of driving of a leg did not fall off :) the Luggage carrier behind quite suffices.
    And I have not understood other questions - the translator could not translate them distinctly from Italian. Try to formulate in English, please:)

10. Freccia D'argento

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Reactive @ 18/8/2006, 22:09)
    The purpose of creation - to make a city motorcycle with an automatic gear-box. Small and brisk. That after day of driving of a leg did not fall off :) the Luggage carrier behind quite suffices.
    And I have not understood other questions - the translator could not translate them distinctly from Italian. Try to formulate in English, please:)

Hello Reactive, I asked myself sincerely which it was your scope, transforming means with automatic transmission, making to resemble it to one motion… if for aesthetic reason… or what. I hope you you succeed to understand my English ;)

Edited by Freccia D'argento - 19/8/2006, 08:33

11. Reactive

User deleted

Freccia D'argento:
    Certainly, the motorcycle has been made for aesthetic reasons. 1) the motorcycle is looked more attractively than scooter. 2) It simply would like something original. :)

12. Freccia D'argento

User deleted

Reactive :
    They said that six successful in your attempt much good, the job is successful eccelletemente well, but… I do not understand as never the motion more is appreciate from yours leaves, regarding the scooter? :huh: The scooter it is not seen well from the motorcyclists, like in Italy? :(

Freccia D'argento (Silver Arrow ;) )

13. Reactive

User deleted

Freccia D'argento:

"The scooter it is not seen well from the motorcyclists, like in Italy? " - Yes, likely, so everywhere.

"as never the motion more is appreciate from yours leaves, regarding the scooter? " - Scooter now it is estimated as a bike? If you wished to ask it, you are right. Now it is pleasant to all, is really class is looked, especially with the driver.

14. Freccia D'argento

User deleted

For Reactive :

We say that in the category motorcyclists the scooter never it has not been seen of good eye, considered inferior category, like if he were discarded, but I am of the opinion that is also always means to two wheels and that ago part of the great family of the motorcycles. According to me, as he often happens, it is the ignorance of the persons that prevails, when instead it would have to be the reason to prevail. Which importance has, if a person possesses one motion or one scooter? The important is to share all entirety which every half transmits, beyond the fact to know other persons, other ideas and to together share them like an only family… that of tasks?

15. Reactive

User deleted

I`m agree with you completely. But, the state of affairs is those. And, by that that such attitude to scotters everywhere is similar so easier to not correct it. :(

37 replies since 31/7/2006, 18:57   6833 views