Hello again from OZ

« Older   Newer »

1. opascoot

User deleted

Hello Nexus People,
    I say hello again to you all again from downunder here in Australia, haven't been writing much here, but still enjoying the Nexus, only recently did 12,000km service with new belt - it is going real nice and living in a new town away from city traffic in the middle of beautiful winding roads. More pictures coming in time as I take new rides from my new house.
    here's a view of my new town.

bye for now

:D :D

2. Macchiarossa.

User deleted

hello :D I envy you so much ..

3. Sbufo

User deleted

by opascoot,how are you?

4. steve65

User deleted

hi opascoot????
    how are you???
    you moved here from sydney????
    if yes i think is more quite this place!!!
    have a nice days and ciao from italy

5. il gattaccio

User deleted

Hi Opascoot, how are you?
    The new place where you're living looks very nice and quite.
    So, have good rides around there! ^_^

6. opascoot

User deleted

Hi again :D

I have this place here where Nexus stays but also a place in Sydney, soon I hope to find a job nearby
    then I can move up and look forward to retirement here with all my other bikes/cars.
    Very beautiful countryside up here, weather is much nicer than in Sydney (less humid) but it does get cold
    and snows in winter sometimes.
    I grew up in Holland so this climate is really nice, looks nice in white too:

Although a small country town it is most popular with motorbikes, being central to alot of fantastic riding!
    Two weekends ago I saw bikes go past my place non-stop for about 15 minutes, I went to town to look,
    a rider said they had 380 bikes this ride, a special event-ride; wow, very impressive sight!!
    There's always bikes going past all day on weekends, great to see them

Today I took Nexus :wub: for only 110km ride through scenic winding roads, stopped for lunch and came back.
    Here's my baby next to the Hotel

Ciao till next time!!!

7. cagola

User deleted

I can't believe it! a nexus in australia! Damn! how did you find it?

Right now I think you're the new #1 nexer in the world! I swear, it is unbelieveble!

Hope you enjoy it, and enjoy your wide open streets and ways across the lands. One day I will be there with you!

8. Macchiarossa.

User deleted

CITAZIONE (cagola @ 30/1/2010, 14:08)
    I can't believe it! a nexus in australia! Damn! how did you find it?

Right now I think you're the new #1 nexer in the world! I swear, it is unbelieveble!

Hope you enjoy it, and enjoy your wide open streets and ways across the lands. One day I will be there with you!

Tell me when you go I follow :D

9. opascoot

User deleted

;) No this Is one of a few Nexus here in Australia, it is Special because it's MINE :wub: :wub:

But they have stopped importing the Nexus now, sales not good enough maybe - pity.
    I will keep mine forever, it's too nice and comfortable to ride :)

Here it is (pic) parked in the shade yesterday, today unfortunately we have light rain, not happy for riding but it could
    become fine later for another fun ride.
    If you visit here in Australia you will be very welcome, I can show you some beautiful rides here!! :D

Ciao

ps, notice I have only one mirror, the left one on the wrong side... well the screw-in-bracket stripped,
    so i use the left one for now till I replace the bad one... :rolleyes:
    :D

10. opascoot

User deleted

Hello Again !! :D

My Nexus now has TWO Italian brothers, together with my HyperMotard 1100 I now also have a Multistrada 1100-S

Lots of rain here on the East coast of Australia, not nice for riding...but last weekend I did 1200kms on the new one, lovely for touring, much nicer than my trade-in GS1200; I also took my Nexus out for a nice afternoon ride...

Happy Riding, here's some nice pics of my new one and my little red beauty...

:) :)

11. opascoot

User deleted

Just another wonderful ride to church last Sunday,

:) :)

12. Sbufo

User deleted

i am very happy for you :D

13. opascoot

User deleted

Greetings again from Downunder, still enjoying the Nexus - will be needing a new back tyre soon!

Hope you all had a fun time over Christmas, here it should be summer but we have very wet and flooding conditions, lucky to see dry/sunny day once a week!

But, Nexus and I took a 150km ride yesterday around this beautiful green countryside.

Happy New Year to all of you, happy riding!!

My Garage with my new Huskvarna (less work, more riding time :lol: )

from yesterdays ride, near Kentucky:

Ciao :D
    Pete

14. laudo72

User deleted

complimenti :D
    e auguri anche a te' :D :D

15. dan65

User deleted

Nice shots! :woot:

Happy new year and good riding with your Nexus! image

Ciao :D