1. cagola

User deleted

your choice max...

i will write to keanu to answer you

Edited by cagola - 8/9/2009, 02:08

2. maxim@103

User deleted

thank you, cagola.
    If i find they way how to avoid custom clearance of twin var I will order. The problem is that we have to pay custom fee (30%) when the price more than 230 Euro includes transport costs :(

3. correntesa

User deleted

Welcome in Nexus Club!

4. favagava

User deleted

hello and welcome in the nexus club!!!! image

5. francesco500

User deleted

CITAZIONE (cagola @ 4/6/2009, 18:57)
    you choice max...

i will write to keanu to answer you

anvedi cagola come parla le lingueeeeeeeee :woot: :woot:
    io ammalappena conosco l'italiano e il dialetto napoletano :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. incubo62

User deleted

behhhhhhhhh l'italiano mo'..............................hihihihihihihiihiiiiiiiiiii image

7. il gattaccio

User deleted

Hi Maxim, and welcome here, in nexus club

8. cagola

User deleted

maxim, keanu told me he can send you whatever you want, from A to Z. From Twin-var kit to exhaust and much more

9. Savvonet

User deleted

Priviet!!

I'm glad, I'll speak in english, no way, since I understand almost russian and ukranian but I'm not able to write and read them: I've got a girlfriend for three years speaking russian, cause of her origins in Youzhnoukrainks, Mykolayev Oblast. You won't believe it, but in Kiev I saw three Nexus pre-Evo two years ago, they said that in the two-wheels world, italians do it better! :D

(Will you come with us at official meeting in Pontedera? :P You'll be welcome only bringing almost two bottle of Moskovskaya, original obviously! :D :D )

tessera socio n° #0626

Group
    NON RINNOVATO
    in principio Nichelino poi Moncalieri e ora...Vinovo (TO)

Status
    Welcome in Nexus Club!

11. maxim@103

User deleted

Hi to everybody!

I wasn't there for a long time :( Since i got Malosi multivar. Good option for sity but not for highway. Anyhow I am glad to have it.

This october I plan to visit Italy. So need your advices :) I will rent a car and plan to visit a triangle from Milano to Firenze, then to Venice and back to Milano. One week trip.
    Could you send me links to shops in these sities where i can buy some presents for my Gilera Nexus? :) First of all I'd like to purchase the exhaust muffler. G&G bike or MIVV carbone oval? What is better?

I don't know but if i have any chanses to meet somebody from Nexus club it would be a very pleasant for me!

P.S. Any advices for visiting Italy are welcome!
    P.S.S. I will bring with me some vodka Russkiy Standart (better than Stolichnaya) ;)

BMW F 700 GS OSTRA GREY
    Tessera Socio n. #0062

Group
    SOCIO SÓLA

Status
    Hi!
    In Florence, you can visit this: http://www.motorama.it/

13. maxim@103

User deleted

Thank you!
    I will visit the link and shop. Because I have to buy something for my roller if I am in Italy!

27 replies since 2/6/2009, 19:41   524 views