G&G bike exhaust

Question to my next visit

« Older   Newer »

1. maxim@103

User deleted

Hi, everybody!
    As i wrote this October I am going to visit Italy :) So I'd like to buy exhaust muffler for my Nexy. By reading the forum I can mention that G&G bike exhaust is a best purchase (best quality for best money). May be Malosi wild lion is better but I don't like how it looks.
    How knows does G&G exhaust equipped with catalist converter (catalizator)? I don't need the catalizator because we have not so strict laws.
    Just let me know :)

2. il gattaccio

User deleted

Hi Maxim, I don't know if is available an uncatalyzed version of the G&G muffler, but I think it could be easy to remove ;)

3. Sbufo

User deleted

CITAZIONE (maxim@103 @ 14/9/2009, 09:53)
    Hi, everybody!
    As i wrote this October I am going to visit Italy :) So I'd like to buy exhaust muffler for my Nexy. By reading the forum I can mention that G&G bike exhaust is a best purchase (best quality for best money). May be Malosi wild lion is better but I don't like how it looks.
    How knows does G&G exhaust equipped with catalist converter (catalizator)? I don't need the catalizator because we have not so strict laws.
    Just let me know :)

te g&g exaust is 2 type uncatalysed and catalized there is only 30 euro of different

4. maxim@103

User deleted

Dear il gattaccio and Sbufo,

Thank you so much for your answers! I contacted with G&G bike factory directly and solve the question. The difference in price is exactly 30Euro.
    I will order uncatalyzed muffler. By this i will spare 30 Euro and several gramms of weight :)

Do you know does the muffler equipped with removable db-killer?

5. Sbufo

User deleted

CITAZIONE (maxim@103 @ 14/9/2009, 13:37)
    Dear il gattaccio and Sbufo,

Thank you so much for your answers! I contacted with G&G bike factory directly and solve the question. The difference in price is exactly 30Euro.
    I will order uncatalyzed muffler. By this i will spare 30 Euro and several gramms of weight :)

Do you know does the muffler equipped with removable db-killer?

yes all the model is with removable db-killer,i have these exaust system about 6 mounth and don't have any problem

6. maxim@103

User deleted

i have these exaust system about 6 mounth and don't have any problem

What do you think G&G better than for example MIVV Oval? For me MIVV looks more attractive but I learned from the forum that G&G more durable. Isn't it?

5 replies since 14/9/2009, 08:53   609 views