nexus 250 always stop (please help me)

problem with nexus 250

« Older   Newer »

1. ferdaozitaly

User deleted

Dear Friends,

I bought a new nexus 250cc 2 years ago.
    The problem was when i took the moto, there is no coolant inside the coolant container.
    Then the engine was burn. I send back to the shop to repair. Since that day, my nexus is always stop when I am speeding. I have sent almost ten times to repair this problem. Not even one mechanic can fix this problem. I really hope somebody can help me to solve this problem as I want to bring my nexus back to my country Malaysia by end of this month.

Please help me.

Thank you for your help.

Firdaus/Freddy
    (HP) 333 393 0512
    [email protected]

2. il gattaccio

User deleted

Hi Firdaus,
    it may be a loss of coolant by the radiator and the CPU :ph34r: may stop the engine when it overheats...this is my hypothesis, but I think the only way to act could be to take your nexus to a piaggio/gilera authorized Shop. There cuold be many in Rome.

I hope you'll solve your nexus' trouble ;)

3. ferdaozitaly

User deleted

Thanx Bro for your oppinion. Its all been done. Changing all the parts that has broken but the result is still the same. I dont know what to do next. I feel really upset as it is a new moto, not a 2nd hand (usato) moto. I really need a very good mechanic to solve this problem. If anybody knows where i can find a very good mechanic around rome, please help me. I really appreciate your help.

Grazie ancora.

2 replies since 7/12/2009, 11:22   109 views