Addio, ma non addio

« Older   Newer »

1. opascoot

User deleted

Since 2007 I have been enjoying my beloved Nexus and this wonderful website, I proudly worn the Nexus Club patch on my Jacket and sticker on my windscreen.
    But, the time has come, I am getting older :rolleyes: and find it hard now to keep many cycles and cars, my pockets have been affected by the GFC as well, unfortunately....
    The Nexus will be going to a new home this weekend, I have a lump in my throat :(

Living here in the most fun area for riding in Australia, although it gets a bit cold, I have such a need for a bit more power, and have decided to get a ....

KTM 690 DUKE..... :o:

As my title says, Farewell, but not goodbye.

I will never forget the Nexus, longest time I have kept any bike, still looking beautiful...but sometimes things change....
    When am really old :D I think I may get a Fuoco so I can be lazy with the balance...but maybe in ten years...

anyway... I would like to thank you ALL very much for enjoying my pix and ride reports over the years, I have equally enjoyed reading (translating) your reports too!!

Bye for now and if you visit Australia, you will be welcome at my home anytime, town called WALCHA, just ask for me at the fuel stop :D

2012-06-17_13-23-17_367

:wub: Ciao for now :D :D

2. Sbufo

User deleted

nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BMW F 700 GS OSTRA GREY
    Tessera Socio n. #0062

Group
    SOCIO SÓLA

Status
    :cry: :cry: :cry: ;)

4. dan65

User deleted

Opa,
    thanks for your message and for your kind words towards the Nexus Club ^_^
    I hope to "hear" you again on this forum and, perhaps, to discover in the future that you have another new Nexus! :P

Thanks for the experiences and landscapes that you shared with us through your words and your beautiful photos. :D

I gladly reciprocate the invitation in your city by reminding you that if you ever came on holiday/business in Italy on the Adriatic coast (Rimini for example), send me an MP because the city of Forlì is not so far away. ;)

Have fun with your new Duke :woot: :woot: :woot:

Ciao
    Daniele

5. opascoot

User deleted

My new baby has the old number plate, just for the memories :D
    2012-06-24_07-06-18_906
    :rolleyes:

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Great !!! :D :D :D

7. laudo72

User deleted

Grazie per le belle parole che hai scritto nei nostri confronti :D
    Come hai scritto te' spero non sia un addio, vieni a trovarci lo stesso :D

8. turchino

User deleted

what is your address for sending a stickers nexus club

9. eugenesis

User deleted

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

10. fakkaman

User deleted

goodbye is only a word meaning hope to have another nexus...
    WE ALL wait you here to have some nice holidays in italy, ride a nexus and visit fantastic street in our country...REALLY ;)

11. turchino

User deleted

;) :D :D :D

12. fakkaman

User deleted

can see your house..middle sunny middle cloudy :)

13. opascoot

User deleted

(google translate :) )
    Turchino, ho ricevuto oggi la tua lettera! Grazie mille per gli adesivi Nexus Club! Farò tesoro dei ricordi e spero che un giorno prima che io sia troppo vecchio mi recherò di nuovo l'Italia (io ero lì nel 1986). Mi è piaciuto allora, sono sicuro che lo farò di nuovo l'amore.
    Finché ci incontreremo di nuovo, ciao, amore a tutti voi :wub:

and in English:
    Turchino, I received your letter today! Many Thanks for the Club Nexus stickers! I will treasure the memories and hope one day before I am too old I will visit Italy again ( I was there in 1986). I loved it then, I am sure I will love it again.
    Till we meet again, ciao, Love you all :wub:

14. turchino

User deleted

well! I am glad that you carry with you our memories :D :D

google translate
    xjzb2 :D :D

15. opascoot

User deleted

Greetings again, Thinking of you all :D

Not forgetting my good memories of the Nexus, I'm having a good time on the new Duke!

Here it is mid-winter and we have had some beautiful days, some only 10c maximum, so it's cool on the ride, but I have managed some nice day trips.

Here's some of the new one.

VIEWcombo

201229JULYDORRIGOANDBACK009

I do miss the Nexus it was one the nicest looking rides I've had, but one day I may once again get another one, till then Ciao for now :D

19 replies since 21/6/2012, 11:00   684 views