Addio, ma non addio

« Older   Newer »

1. opascoot

User deleted

Since 2007 I have been enjoying my beloved Nexus and this wonderful website, I proudly worn the Nexus Club patch on my Jacket and sticker on my windscreen.
    But, the time has come, I am getting older :rolleyes: and find it hard now to keep many cycles and cars, my pockets have been affected by the GFC as well, unfortunately....
    The Nexus will be going to a new home this weekend, I have a lump in my throat :(

Living here in the most fun area for riding in Australia, although it gets a bit cold, I have such a need for a bit more power, and have decided to get a ....

KTM 690 DUKE..... :o:

As my title says, Farewell, but not goodbye.

I will never forget the Nexus, longest time I have kept any bike, still looking beautiful...but sometimes things change....
    When am really old :D I think I may get a Fuoco so I can be lazy with the balance...but maybe in ten years...

anyway... I would like to thank you ALL very much for enjoying my pix and ride reports over the years, I have equally enjoyed reading (translating) your reports too!!

Bye for now and if you visit Australia, you will be welcome at my home anytime, town called WALCHA, just ask for me at the fuel stop :D

2012-06-17_13-23-17_367

:wub: Ciao for now :D :D

19 replies since 21/6/2012, 11:00   686 views